This is the teaching of Apostle Paul to the church of God which is at Corinth on judging. I sincerely hope this clears up the judging issue. Both Matthew and Paul were addressing people within the church that were Hippocrates.
(1 Corinthians 5:11-12) “But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? God judges those outside. “Drive out the wicked person from among you”
(1 Corinthians 6:2) “Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?”
1. Judge not, that ye be not be judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but consider not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye
Estelle P. Shrum – Author, He Is The Word
My Website – https://heistheword.com
My Blog – http://www.heistheword-estelle.blogspot.com