The Truth of the Holy Bible
1. Those who rejects the true Christ will be damned (Jn. 8:24;14:6).
2. Christ has perfected, forever, those who trust Him (Heb.10:10-18).
3. Eternal life with God is a gift, not earned.
God The Father:
1. He has always been God from eternity to eternity (Ps. 90:2, Deut 33:27).
2. He is the only God who has ever existed (Isa. 43:10, 44:6, Heb.6:13).
3. He is a spirit and does not have flesh and bones (Jn. 4:24; Co.1:15-16; Lk. 24-39).
4. The Bible says nothing about God having a wife.
1. He has always been God. He has no beginning, no end (Jn 1:1; Isa. 44:24 with Col 1:16-17; Ex. 3:14 with Jn. 8:58; Is 9-6; Rev. 1:8, 22:13; Ps. 90:2).
2. He is Lucifer’s Creator (Col 1:16-17).
3 He appeared in a body by miraculous conception, not by a physical act (Mt 1:18-3).
1. Men cannot become gods. There is only one true God (Isa. 43:10, 44:6,8; 48:11-12).
2. His spirit is created within him by God, who created everything by Himself, (Zech. 12:1; Isa. 42:5 with Jn. 3:6; Isa.44:24; (Isa. 45-5).
Mormon Doctrine –Another Testament
1. Almost everyone, even those who don’t accept Christ, will eventually receive some degree of glory in one of three levels of heaven (D&C 76:31-44) – Doctrine & Covenants
2. The blood of Christ does not atone for some grievous sins.
3. Eternal life with God is earned by works.
God the Father:
1. He was once a man.
2. He is one of many gods.
3. He has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man (D&C 130:22).
4. He is married.
1. He is God’s first spirit child and was not always God.
2. He is the spirit brother of Lucifer, Satan, and the devil.
3. God, a resurrected man of flesh and bone, is his literal father; he was conceived in the same way we are.
1. Men can become gods with all the power of godhood.
2. His spirit is procreated by a heavenly Father and Mother (preexistence). Later he gets body.