Democrats and Republicans have always stood on the opposite side of the fence – BUT…
• Why would I support amnesty for illegal immigrants? Is it fair to the people who have waited for years and paid thousands of dollars to enter our country legally?
• Why would I want my tax dollars to pay for abortions? If it is a personal choice, shouldn’t they pay for it?
• Why would I be against English as being the official language in the United States?
• Why would I want retroactive Social Security to illegal immigrants who gain U.S. citizenship through amnesty?
• Why would I want expanded welfare benefits and unlimited eligibility?
• Why would I want a national health care insurance plan that would be orchestrated by Washington, D.C.? Who would they answer to?
• Why would I expect bureaucrats to be able to monitor health care when Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security are broke?
• Why do I not object to our government voting on their own personal agendas, i.e., raises, health care plan, or vacations?
• Why am I not sensitive to the fact that President Obama scraped the Missile Defense Shield that would protect Poland on the anniversary of the Soviet Union invasion of Poland in 1939? A bit insensitive, isn’t it?
• Why I am not upset that there are people in this country who want to turn over information that would put our soldiers in harms way?
• Why can’t we have a bi-partisan health care plan?
• Why isn’t everyone in Congress upset over the Acorn deceit and misappropriation of tax dollars? Child Prostitute!, Can it get any worse?