Sometimes our cup will be half empty and sometimes it will be half full, but never will it be broken. (1)
Jesus prayed for His cup to pass saying” Let Thy will be done” with words earnestly spoken. (2)
Sometimes when the tough gets going all we feel is the going gets tougher.
Jesus understands for He was abandoned by His Apostles and left alone to suffer. (3)
Sometimes we are overcome with despair and cannot see the end of the road.
Jesus feels our pain and He tells us to allow Him to carry our heavy load.
There will always be times of discontent and illness with no rainbow in sight.
Jesus knows how frail we are even the prideful who won’t admit their plight.
There is a way to heal every fiber of your being in each and every circumstance.
Jesus is salvation and He will give you peace, redemption and deliverance. (4, 5, 6, 7)
By Estelle P. Shrum
1. (Mark 9:41), (Mark 14:23-25), (Luke 22:17), (Luke 22:20), (John 18:11)
2. (Matthew 26:39)
3. (Mark 14:43-72), (Luke 22:54-62, (John 18:15-27)
4. SALVATION: (Psalm 3:8)
5. PEACE: (Psalm 119:165), (John 14:27), (John 16:33), (Romans 5:1),
6. REDEMPTION: (Psalm 130:7), (Luke 21:28), (Romans 8:23), (Ephesians 1:7), (Colossians 1:14), (Hebrews 9:12), (Philippians 4:7)
7. DELIVERANCE: (Psalm 32:7)